Here are some facts about babies that most of us do not even know about.
Babies can recognize their mother’s voice and smell right after they are born.
- Every 3 seconds there is a birth of a baby in the world.
- One in every 2000 babies is born with a tooth.
- Baby’s fingerprints develop within the first 3 months of pregnancy
- During the second half of the pregnancy, baby pees every half hour and drinks it.
- Baby doesn’t feel anything when the cord is cut after birth.
- Babies can swim when they are born but they lose this ability shortly after birth.
- Babies don’t have bowel movements before birth.
- Newborn babies don’t shed tears, their tear ducts develop in the first 3 months.
- Babies can see only black and white up to 3 months of age.
- Baby’s head is ¼ th of body size whereas adult head is only 1/8th of body size.
- A newborn can sleep up to 20 hours a day.
- Babies born with 300 bones, it decreases to 206 bones in adulthood.
- Babies can recognize their mother’s voice and smell right after they are born.
- Babies strongest sense is smell, they recognoze their parent’s smell in the first month.
- For every 100 girls born, there are 105 boys born.
- Babies more reactive to woman’s voice rather than man’s voice.
- The last organ to develop in pre-birth baby is the lungs.
- Babies can breathe and swallow at the same time until their 7th months.
- Babies use average of 8000 diapers.
Babies use average of 8,000 diapers.
At $0.35 a piece, that’s a average expense of $2,800.